Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekly Hairstyle- Finger coils

Well Hello all

This weeks style is finger coils with some flat twist thrown in to break it up some

Front view... Still a little wet with the gel

Flat twists on the side... Please ignore the bad parting

My coils in the back
What did I use?
I used Alikay  Naturals Aloe Berry Styling gel for the curls and the flat twists as well as a sample of Pooka's Shea and Olive curl butter that I received in my curl kit. To start my hair was sectioned off. Then I dampened my hair with water (Please do not soak the hair until it is dripping) and used Pooka as my moisturizer and finger combed it through. Please not this style did not require a comb aside from the flat twist section. I then used a dab of the gel on each coil section.

What are finger coils?

It's kind of hard to explain by typing so look at the following videos for a reference:







Hope this helps. I will check back in the show how my coils look by Wednesday. So far I do not require much is the way of coil refreshing besides I slight spray from my spray bottle since my hair is so tightly coiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment